JAI YESU MISSION [ST]- Administration
JAI YESU MISSION [ST]
It has been a long cherished dream of the members working in M.P., C.G., Jharkhand and the diocese of Rourkela to have a separate Mission erected for these areas. In the year 2019 it was further proposed and the Provincial Council held on February 21, 2019 decided to erect this Mission. Hence with the consent of the Superior General, the Provincial Superior of St. Thomas Province of the Vincentian Congregation erected Jai Yesu Mission on 28th April 2019 and subsequently, having completed the formalities on 15th August 2019 Mission Superior was appointed. The following are the present houses under Jai Yesu Mission.
1. Borsi: Divine Retreat Center, Madhubhan Nagar, Borsi, Durg, 491 001, Chhattisgarh
This center is in the Archdiocese of Raipur. Here we have constructed a Residence for Priest and Prayer Hall. It was blessed on 16th September, 2017. Regular Prayer services and Monthly Night Vigil are being conducted.
2. Dumka: Vincentian Ashram, Divine Retreat Centre, Hathiapathar, Bando Haripur P.O., Shivpahar (via), Dumka Dist. -814 101, Jharkhand, India.
Divine Retreat Center in the Diocese of Dumka was started in the Year 2016. Here we have regular spiritual and pastoral activities in accordance with our Charism of Preaching the Word of God.
3. Durg: Vincentian Ashram, P.B. No. 15, Gaurav Path, Padmanabhapur, Durg, 491001, Chhattisgarh, India.
This Ashram is the first Vincentian Ashram in North India, started in 1968 in the Archdiocese of Raipur. Besides ashram there is a Parish called St. Vincent De Paul Parish and another institution called Prabhat Training Center, which is now functioning as a Printing Press.
4. Ghoradongri: Vincentian Ashram, Near Railway Station, Ghoradongri P.O., Betul Dt., 460443, Madhya Pradesh, India
We started this Ashram in 1998. Here we have a Parish called Our Lady of Velankanni Church that comes under the Archdiocese of Nagpur. This Parish has two Mass centers where there are regular Holy Masses.
5. Hazaribag: Vincentian Ashram, Dibugarh, Mariam Toli, Hazaribag, Jharkhand, 825301, India.
We started this ashram in the year 2006 in the Diocese of Hazaribag. Attached to this Ashram we have a full-fledged Retreat center called Divine Mercy Retreat center. This Ashram is one of the centers sought after by the People of Jharkhand and Chattisgargh as we have regular Retreat programs, conventions and Night Vigils.
6. Jamshedpur: Divya Jyoti Renewal Centre, Patel Bagan, Sundernagar P.O., Jamshedpur, 832107, Jharkhand, India.
Divya Jyoti Renewal Center was established in 2015 as a retreat center. It is in the diocese of Jamshedpur. Here besides having the regular Retreat programs, at present it is also the center of Popular Mission from where our Popular Mission Team move to different dioceses
7. Kothi: Vincentian Study House, Ephrem Nagar, P.O. Box 26, Satna, 485001, Madhya Pradesh, India.
Vincentian Study House was started in 1997 in the Diocese of Satna for imparting formation in the Mission for Vincentian Seminarians. Our seminarians who stay in this study house do their theological studies in St. Ephrem’s Theological College Satna.
8. Madhavgarh: Christu Vidya Niketan, Nero Hill Road, Madhavgarh, Satna, Madhya Pradesh, 485 113, India.
This Ashram was established in 2005 in the Diocese of Satna. At present, attached to this Ashram we have Christu Vidya Niketan Minor Seminary started in 2008. The seminarians who do their Plus two get their Minor seminary Formation here. We also have De Paul Senior Secondary school which was started in the year 2006.
9. Maidani: Vincentian Ashram, De Paul School, Maidani Village, Rewa, 486001, Madhya Pradesh, India.
We have started this Vincentian Ashram in 1980. It was started as our Minor Seminary; however, at present as the Minor seminary is shifted to Madhavgarh here we have De Paul Higher Secondary School established in 2008.
10. Ranchi: Divine Grace Ashram, Charna Beda, Namkum, Ranchi,Jharkhand-- 834010
In order to expand our mission and ministries, we have been looking for some land in the Archdiocese of Ranchi. Since 2017 the preaching Ministries are progressing in Ranchi by staying in a Rented House. Here we have concentrated on out-reach Ministries and Campus Ministries. Finally in 2019, four acres of land is purchased near Ranchi the capital city Jharkhand. The construction work for Vincentian Ashram and a Retreat center is progressing.
11. Rewa: Vincentian House, Padra, Rewa, 486001, Madhya Pradesh, India.
Vincentian House Rewa was established in 1969. It was the first Vincentian House in the diocese of Satna. It was also the Provincial House till 2016. Later in 2018 it was made to be a temporary Novitiate House of the Province.
12. Vindhyanagar: De Paul Sr. Sec. School, N.T.P.C., Township, Vindhyanagar, Singrauli, 486885, Madhya Pradesh, India.
Here we have taken up the Management of a School of NTPC as early as 1984. The school is called De Paul Senior Secondary School and it is completely managed by the members of the Province. Besides the De Paul Senior Secondary School, it is also a Parish of Satna diocese. Here the Vincentian Ashram and Parish Church continues to be the property of NTPC.
Present Administrative Body
Mission Superior - Fr. Sebastian (Binoy) Nechimyalil
Vicar - Fr. Charles Kurisseril
Secretary - Fr. Joseph (Joby) Thonakkara
Vincentian House, Padra, Rewa, Madhya Pradesh—486 001
E-mail: email@example.com .